Virtual Faculty Development Programme
The Committee on Career Counselling, ICAI is organizing Virtual Faculty Development Programme on 26th August, 2023 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm for the Career Counsellor/ willing to become Career Counsellor.
To Join Faculty Development Programme
BE A CAREER COUNSELLOR WITH ICAI
- Who can be a Career Counsellor ?
- Any CA (whether in job/practice, ACA/FCA)
- Where & How to register for Career Counsellor ?
- Preference will given to the counsellor who have Participated Mentorship Program/Faculty Development Program organized by Committee on Career Counselling of ICAI.
- Role of Career Counsellors:
Counsellor may identify schools & colleges for conducting the Career Counselling program for motivating the students about Commerce Education & CA Course.
- To break the myth that “CA is tough” & “Highly Expensive”.
- CA Course is open for all stream: Commerce/Humanities & Science.
- To aware students about ICAI & It’s functioning.
- Rs. 5,000 (per lecture/per school, approx. 2 hours)
- Upto Rs. 2,500 (reimbursement of actual expenses)
- Total upto Rs. 7,500 per session
You are requested to kindly attend the same if you have not attended earlier. Those who have already attended the Faculty Development Programme/ Mentorship Programme need not attend the same.